Saturday, October 24, 2009

Popping my Blog Cherry

Thanks for being a part of popping my blog cherry. But just like the first time you have sex, it probably won't be that special. Sorry. I really don't think any part of my blog will be that special. I really don't think that I write very well and I really don't think anyone cares about what happens to me, especially because I'm anonymous and you don't even know me. (Unless, of course, I've shared this blog secret with you! That makes you more special than my blog!) I really have nothing to write about today. I just wanted to pop my blog cherry and get it over with. It's like when you're bored and have nothing else to do so you just go and masturbate.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is frickin' hilarious. Keep it up. And don't tell anyone about it who would influence you to sensor yourself, because Jule Leah at her most disgusting is the Jule Leah I love the most. :) Welcome to the blog world my Favorite Friend.

    ReplyDelete